Surviving and Thriving for Highly Sensitive People
A series of workshops in The Hague: 21 March, 25 April, 23 May 2018.
Attend one, two or all three workshops.
Topics will include (amongst others):
- High sensitivity in the workplace
- Being a highly sensitive parent (to highly sensitive children)
- High sensitivity in relationships
- Out-and-about in a world not designed for sensitive people
- Meditation, mindfulness and self-compassion
- Practical strategies for overwhelm, anxiety, and depression
- The bigger picture: High Sensitivity and why we need it in our world today
Wednesdays at 19.30 – 22.00
Sue has one-to-one sessions available for Highly Sensitive People and overthinkers who want to handle things better.
Send a message to Sue via the Contact form to find out how and when you can work with Sue directly.
Need some more information? Read more about Sue’s coaching, healing and training services.
Sue writes on high sensitivity, emotional intensity, intuition, and related topics. Dive in to some reading on high sensitivity here:
To receive newly published articles straight into your inbox, subscribe to Sue’s mailing list here: