Who is Sue?
I’m Sue Sušnik. I help smart, scientifically-minded people get clear on who the heck they are, what they want in life, and clear the blocks that stop them being themselves and achieving their goals.
I help people:
- figure out their preferred pathway forward – career, business, finances, lovelife…
- find out what’s holding them back – and clear it
- feel confident, capable and in charge of their high sensitivity and/or giftedness
Through dialogue with you – your thoughts – and with your body, you find out who you are, what you want, how to get it, what you value, and how to get out of your own way.
I help clear the subconsciously stored-emotional baggage that is weighing you down using my very own method for dialogue with your physical and energy bodies: Emotional Plumbing.
Over ten years ago, I discovered my gift of hyper-empathy – being able to feel other people’s emotions directly in my own body, and set about mastering this gift and putting it into service. The result is Emotional Plumbing.
Read what my clients have said about their experiences of finding clarity with me here: Testimonials.
If you’re interested in working with me to realise your full potential, you have a few options.
- Emotional Plumbing sessions by video call or in The Hague (Netherlands) will help shift your emotional and energy blocks, and reconnect you to you sources of liveliness and energy.
- Have a good read around the articles section on this website, too.
- Companies and other organisations: you can find support for your highly sensitive, gifted employees, or hire me to speak to your organisation.
I have a BA/MSci in Physics, a PhD in Environmental Sciences, 20 years of explorations and studies in personal development, and a passion for growth – my own and other people’s.
After working as a maths teacher, researcher, fundraiser, database developer, technical author… I set up business to do the work I really love: helping smart, talented people find clarity and shine brilliantly!